Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yippee!!! :)

Yes! I finally got my laptop fixed. Up until about ten days ago, I was working on a laptop countless times a day that had a crack the size of a crater in the screen. It was impossible to see what I was doing. Now I can finally see everything!! Its a dream come true, really. ha.

Anyway, for future reference, this blog will also include simple entries of things that catch my eye throughout the day. Whether it be a lovely article of clothing, a great pair of shoes, a gorgeous piece of art, interior design inspiration, wedding inspiration, pretty much anything that will further articulate me and my many interests. Here are some lovelies that I have recently found, enjoy:





Vera Wang Spring collection...yes please.



Christian Dior








Anthropologie. Need I say more?



No comments:

Post a Comment