Friday, March 12, 2010

My Family




I couldn't possibly describe myself to anyone without mentioning the most influential people in my life: my family. I love them so very much. They are the ultimate source of love and support. I could not have asked for a better group of people to be with for eternity. They are the most amazing, fun, energetic people that I know. We confide in each other with everything and have the greatest of times together.


I am the oldest of the four children in our family, but next in line is Camille. She and I are only thirteen months apart. When we were younger, we were often mistaken for a set of twins. We behaved that way too. We were always together, doing everything together. Now that we have both grown up, we could not be more different. It sometimes amazes me how two people with such different personalitites can get along as we do. We have our arguments, of course, but we always seem to run off skipping and laughing in the end. I do love my Shishta. :)


Next is the only boy of the group, Mckay. I could not have asked for a better brother. Even though he is over three years my junior, he has very quickly become like the older brother that I never had. The kid is a six foot two monster and gives amazing hugs. ha. He is always the happiest to see me when I visit. I can always be honest with him, its almost like we are on the same brain frequency, we have a lot in common. I absolutely adore my buba:)


And last, but certainly not least, is my Boo Boo, Rebecca. She is the wittiest thirteen year old you will ever meet. She has the greatest sense of humor, she and I can laugh over just about anything. We get along so well. For a pair of sisters who are almost six years apart, its amazing how well we can relate to each other. I tell her some things that I dont tell anyone else, and she confides in me just as much. We can be incredibly loud and abnoxious together, but we are always having fun. She is, without a doubt, the best kid sister in the world. :)



I love my family more that anything in the world. I have so much to write about my parents, so I will do that later, I just wanted to let my siblings know how much they mean to me. Love you guys!! :)







-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment